Drive through Wellington, Kaikoura, Chirstchurch, Greymouth, Franz Josef, Wanaka, Mt. Cook, Queenstown and visit particular places at will. The wild and wonderful South Island of New Zealand offers everything; you can float over tranquil meadows in a hot-air balloon, get up close to a glacier, enjoy the fruits of the southernmost wine-making region in the world, and even get a glimpse into Antarctica. The trip of your dreams.
11 to 17+ Nights from $3,032 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Tuesday, September 09, 2014, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 11 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Wellington and out of Queenstown
• 11 days car rental
• 2 nights Wellington
• 1 night Kaikoura
• 2 nights Christchurch
• 1 night in Greymouth
• 1 night Franz Josef
• 1 night in Wanaka
• 1 night in Mount Cook
• 2 nights Queenstown
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel info)
• Hotel taxes
• Required: Interislander Ferry at additional cost.
• Ferry route is between Wellington in the North Island and Picton in the South Island. As well as transporting you and your vehicle, this journey showcases the extraordinary beauty of the Marlborough Sounds. Sightings of dolphins, whales and fur seals are common.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.