Bangkok, the country`s capital is a charming world with all the features of a metropolitan city, that offers endless opportunities for shopping, eating and entertainment. Chiang Mai, `Rose of the North`, surrounded by a ring of mountains, misty forests, ethnic hill tribe villages and historic temples. Mae Hong Son, one of the most beautiful areas in Thailand with its splendid waterfalls, caves and tall trees adorned with colorful orchids. A wonderful trip to experience some of the most captivating and spectacular destinations in Thailand.
8 to 12+ Nights from $1,791 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Thursday, September 18, 2014, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 8 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Bangkok and out of Chiang Mai
• 3 nights in Bangkok
• 2 nights in Chiang Mai
• Transfer from Hotel in Chiang Mai City to Airport
• Flight from Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son (flight time 10:20-10:55)
• Transfer from Mae Hong Son Airport to Hotel
• 2 nights in Mae Hong Son
• Meals included as detailed: Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
• Transfer to Mae Hong Son Airport
• Flight from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai (flight time will be provided at time of confirmation)
• 1 night in Chiang Mai
• Guided services in Mae Hong Son are operated with English speaking guide only
Bangkok (96)Chiang Mai (31)Mae Hong Son (1)Thailand (93)
8 to 12+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.