MONDAY DEPARTURE ONLY. Combine the historical and cultural sites with the modern and contemporary China. Visit Beijing, one of the most visited cities in the world; Xian, very well known for the world famous Terracotta Warriors. This special journey also goes beyond the Yangtze River and allows you to enjoy the view of the stunning landscapes, dramatic gorges, majestic peaks and ancient temples. Also explore and discover the ancient sites of Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Guilin.
15 to 23+ Nights from $5,131 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Monday, August 04, 2014, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 15 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Beijing and out of Guilin
• Air Flight Transfers between Cities within China
• Airport transfers
• 3 nights in Beijing at Novotel Xinqiao (Superior)
• 2 nights in Xi An at New World (Superior)
• 3 nights at Yangtze River Cruise
• 2 nights in Shanghai at Rayfont Xuhui (Superior)
• 2 nights in Suzhou at Holiday Inn Youlian (Superior)
• 1 night in Hangzhou at Zhejiang International (Superior)
• 2 nights in Guilin at Bravo (Superior)
• Service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfasts served in hotels with western or buffet style
• lunch and dinner mostly served in local Chinese restaurants
• Deluxe motorcoach with air-conditioning
• Sightseeing with local guides
• Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall and Summer Palace
• Xian: Terracotta Warriors
• Yangtze River: Three Gorges
• Shanghai: Yu Garden, Bund and Jade Buddha Temple
Tournet is the engine that runs our applications. Through an OEM agreement with Tournet we have been able to customize and enhance the source code to our particular needs.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.