MONDAY DEPARTURE ONLY. Visit three of China`s most interesting cities, including the Great Wall of China at Badaling near Beijing and Xian`s Terracotta Warriors; then fly to Chongqing where you will board the MS Sunshine China cruise boat or similar. Cruising along the world`s third longest waterway you will take in the dramatic scenery of the Three Gorges, before finishing with a few days in the fascinating Shanghai. Tuesday Departures.
10 to 15+ Nights from $3,942 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Monday, May 05, 2014, departure from Washington,Ntl Reagan, DC. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 10 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Beijing and out of Shanghai
• Air Flight Transfers between Cities within China
• Airport transfers
• 3 nights in Beijing at Novotel Xinqiao (Superior)
• 2 nights in Xi An at New World (Superior)
• 3 nights at Yangtze River Cruise
• 2 nights in Shanghai at Rayfont Xuhui (Superior)
• Service charges and hotel taxes
• Breakfasts served in hotels with western or buffet style
• lunch and dinner mostly served in local Chinese restaurants
• Deluxe motorcoach with air-conditioning
• Sightseeing with local guides
• Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall and Summer Palace
• Xian: Terracotta Warriors
• Yangtze River: Three Gorges
• Shanghai: Yu Garden, Bund and Jade Buddha Temple
Beijing (35)China (68)Chongqing (3)Shanghai (25)Xi An (9)
10 to 15+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.