Discover Sydney, one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in the world. Enjoy the freedom of the open road with a Self Drive package that brings you the opportunity to visit Blue Mountains, ideal place for bushwalking amongst the craggy peaks and cavernous gorges; tour the world class vineyards and wineries of Hunters Valley and then visit Port Stephens to catch sight of a bottlenose dolphin in Nelson Bay. Complete your journey in Cairns, center of the tropical north and gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
10 to 15+ Nights from $2,515 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Friday, March 21, 2014, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 10 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Sydney and out of Cairns
• 2 nights in Sydney
• 4 Days Thrifty Medium Sedan rental car (Pick up at Sydney City or Sydney Airport on day 3rd)
• 1 night in Blue Mountains
• 1 night in Hunter Valley
• 1 night in Port Stephens
• At your return from Port Stephens rental car needs to be returned to the Sydney Airport depot or Sydney city Thrifty Depot.
Tournet is the engine that runs our applications. Through an OEM agreement with Tournet we have been able to customize and enhance the source code to our particular needs.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.