Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Phitsanulok - Sukhothai - Lampang - Phayao - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Bangkok
Visit Thailand, the 'land of Smile' and one of the most fascinating countries in South East Asia; famous for its rich culture and traditions, warm hospitality and on top pleasant climatic conditions. Visit some of the top attractions of tourist that include: Summer Palace of the Rama V, the sacred temples of Wat Phra That Lampang Luang and Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, the Golden Triangle and other wonderful sights
10 to 15+ Nights from $2,240 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Friday, August 15, 2014, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 10 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Round trip flight in/out of Bangkok
• 3 nights in Bangkok
• Seat in coach Bangkok to Phitsanulok (via Ayutthaya)
• 1 night in Phitsanulok
• Seat in Coach Phitsanulok to Lampang (via Sukhothai)
• 1 night in Lampang
• Seat in Coach Lampang to Chiang Rai (via Phayao)
• 1 night in Chiang Rai
• Seat in Coach Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai
• 3 nights in Chiang Mai
• Domestic flight Chiang Mai to Bangkok
• 1 night in Bangkok
• Meals included as detailed: Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)Air-conditioned transportation
Ayutthaya (7)Bangkok (94)Chiang Mai (30)Chiang Rai (14)Lampang (9)Phitsanulok (9)Sukhothai (8)Thailand (91)
10 to 15+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.