Experience a trip of a lifetime combining Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. Explore Sydney, the most populous city in Australia; Auckland, a blend of the Polynesian culture; and Fiji, top natural wonder.
11 to 17+ Nights from $4,311 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Saturday, February 14, 2015, departure from New York La Guardia, NY. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 11 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Sydney and out of Nadi
• Domestic flights
• 3 night in Sydney
• 3 nights in Auckland
• 1 night in Nadi (Fiji)
• Transfer from Nadi Hotel to Port Denarau
• Boat transfer from Port Denarau to Mamanuca Islands
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.