Visit Bangkok, a fascinating, vibrant and cosmopolitan city, famous for being a shopping hub. then, travel to the northwest to Kanchanaburi, spectacular town dominated by the beautiful River Kwai Valleys; an area of great natural beauty, with a dazzling amount of waterfalls, caves, lakes and mountainous scenery. Return to Bangkok and then fly to Chiang Mai known as The Rose of the North and famous for its history, culture, and ancient temples.
9 to 13+ Nights from $1,759 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Friday, September 25, 2015, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 9 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Fly into Bangkok and out of Chiang Mai
• 3 nights in Bangkok (At Leisure)
• Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok Downtown Area
• English Speaking guide
• Air Conditioned Transportation to Kanchanaburi
• 2 nights in Kanchanaburi
• Visit to Burma Railway Museum
• Visit to the War Cemetery of Allied prisoners of WWII
• Visit to the Bridge over the River Kwai
• Train over the original Death Railway Train
• 1 night in Bangkok (At Leisure)
• Flight Bangkok to Chiang Mai
• 3 nights in Chiang Mai
• Meals as detailed in the `day by Day Itinerary` (Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D))
Bangkok (98)Chiang Mai (28)Kanchanaburi (3)Thailand (95)
9 to 13+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.